Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Post

Welcome to my Food & Beer blog!

So I was talking to my sister the other day and we were talking about all the cooking I do. I have to admit there are few things in this world that I enjoy more than working in my kitchen or enjoying a great beer. She was trying to convince me to make a cookbook but I know that when I need a recipe I just look for it online. Why should I pay for a book of recipes when I can just find millions of them online and bookmark them for free? So after we talked about all of that, she suggested a blog. I'm not looking to make any money with it or know if anyone will ever read it. I'm not even sure if I'll like blogging since I've never tried my hand at it before but I figure I'll try. Sooo... Thanks for visiting my blog, Azrael's Kitchen. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment